Your New Lifestyle Awaits
Join an intimate group of professionals and entreprenuers from around the world, as we create a new lifestyle filled with passion, purpose and the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world.
A Typical Day
8:00 - Breakfast
8:30 - Yoga/Meditation
10:00 - Daily Success Habits Activity
10:15 - Interactive Morning Workshop (Inc. Guest Speakers)
12:45 - Lunch
14:00 - Power Sessions
14:30 - Interactive Afternoon Workshops (Inc. Guest Speakers)
17:30 - Personal/Professional Development Activity
18:30 - Dinner/Evening Activities/Events or Free Time
Most excursions will take place on the weekend, with some scattered throughout the week. We will also allocate time for breaks to grab snacks, use the restroom etc.
NEW! 2-month Additional Support
We're here to support our participants as much as possible but we were never clear or formalized what that looks like... that is until now. We've now formalized what this additional support looks like pre and post Bali experience. This additional support is included at no additional costs.
To prepare you for your departure to Bali, for our core program, you can expect:
- 1:1 goal planning and strategy session with our team: to help prepare you and start thinking about what you want to achieve on the program before you arrive in Bali. This is done virtually with our team beforehand.
- Virtual group meetup: so everyone can meet each other and start building those relationships before we leave.
Here is the support you can expect to receive the following two months after Bali. This is to ensure participants stay on track and get the support they need to succeed. Note: All session are done virtually.
- One-on-one coaching sessions. 1 hour long (x4)
- Group mastermind sessions with all the participants. 1 hour - 1.5 hours (x2)
- Accountability Partner: Allocating each participant an accountability partner and assistance in facilitating regular meetups with your partner 30 min - 1 hour (weekly)
We take the most popular methods of how digital nomads earn an income remotely and immerse participants in each opportunity, having them not only learn, but take action towards making their dream a reality.
- Becoming a Successful Freelancer
- Business Fundamentals - business plans and marketing
- Starting an Online Business and Building an Online Personal Brand (ie blogging, vlogging)
- Earning a Passive Income (ie. selling on amazon)
- How to Convince Your Boss to Let you Work Remotely
- How to Make a Career Transition to a Remote-Friendly Role
- Resume and Interview Skills Sessions
- Where and How to Apply for Quality Remote Jobs
Learn the lifestyle skills need to successfully become a digital nomad, from the logistics of working remotely and living abroad, to budgeting, trip planning, health & safety, culture & community, mindset, and creating your own digital nomad game plan.
- Working Remotely: Where to work, managing time zones, finding reliable wifi, tools & technology, how to stay productive and more.
- Logistics: Legalities, taxes, visas, mail, packing, flight hacks, pre-departure items to complete before you leave, rookie mistakes, insider hacks and more.
- Budgeting: Banking abroad, ATMs, budgeting, currencies, and managing loans and debts abroad.
- Destination Planning: How to pick your destination, where to go for the info you need, digital nomad hotspots etc
- Mindset: Challenges, myths, overcoming fears, bracing for change and more.
- Health and Safety: Corruption, theft, emergencies, insurance, and maintaining balance and routine abroad.
- Culture and Community: Cultural integration, responsible tourism, adapting as a global citizen and more.
- Game Plan: Learn how to plan your first destination as a digital nomad.
Professional & Personal Development
Our professional development events include:
- Team Building Activities
- Mastermind Sessions
- Power Sessions
- Cultivating Daily Success Habits
- Skill Sharing Workshops
- An Unconference
- Networking Event
- Power Sessions
- Success Sessions
- Industry Expert Guest Speakers
Learn more about each professional development event below.
team Building Activities
Get to know participants and connect with the group on a deeper level with our various team building exercises.
Masterminds are a supportive network of like-minded, respectful professionals that can help bring your business to the next level. Participants will get the opportunity to tap into the skills, experience, and background of others to get honest feedback, brainstorm ideas, and keep each other accountable.
Share your skills and learn from others at our skill-sharing workshops. For this event, we invite other digital nomads who are in the area to attend. This is a great opportunity to learn first-hand from people who are already living re digital nomad life.
Participants submit topic ideas at the beginning of the meeting (nothing is off limits). It could anything from 'travel hacks', to 'why is the sky blue'. The schedule is broken into 15-minute intervals. For each session, the person who submitted the topic will explain why they chose the topic and then the conversation flows from there. There are various topics going on at the same time in different locations around the room, so you pick the topic during that time slot that resonates with you the most.
We will host networking events with other digital nomads residing in Bali, for the opportunity to grow your professional network and learn from those currently living the lifestyle.
Our power sessions are here to inspire you, get your energy level up, and fuel that spark into a fire.
Our success sessions focus on implementing daily success techniques that are used by some of the most successful and influential people around, to help you master your mindset and habits.
Industry Expert Guest Speakers
To compliment our workshops, you'll have the opportunity to learn from industry experts on a variety of topics to ensure you get the most from every session.
Live like a local. You'll enjoy your stay in the comforts of your new home away from home. It's safe, clean, and central to the area so you can easily explore, check out the shops, cafes, restaurants and more.
Take a look below at the private villas that we will be staying at, which are equipped with wifi, kitchen, and pool.
- Explore the Iconic Rice Terraces of Bali
- Visit the Sacred Temples in Bali
- Visit Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Yoga and Meditation classes
- Mixers with Digital Nomads in the Area
- Attend a Local Fire Dance Show
- Sunset Dinners on the Beach
- Small Group Size
- Help Finding a Remote Job
- Industry Expert Guest Speakers
- 24/7 Support
We know all the greatest spots to eat, hang out or catch an epic sunset and now you will too.
- Airport Pickup/Drop off
- Welcome Gift Box
- Breakfast Everyday
- Local SIM card
- Scooter Rental
- Co-working Space Access
You have the option to book your own accommodation or to have it taken care of and managed by us. Accommodation provided by WiFly Nomads includes 2-weeks accommodation with kitchenette, wifi, air conditioning, private room, and central to town.
Option 1: Includes
Cost: $4,999 USD
Option 2: Standard Accommodation
Cost: $4,499 USD
Option 3: Assisted Accommodation Booking
Cost: $3,999 USD
Who Should Attend
WiFly Nomads is a program for heart-centred professionals who are ready to create a more fulfilling and balanced lifestyle that they are passionate about. We take a group of like-minded people, of all ages and backgrounds and bring them together for an incredible and impactful experience.
Your New Lifestyle Awaits.